Long drive....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Snob

Reaction score
Well I kinda had a really long drive today. I went to this place called Continental. Thunder and I had our picture taken. The person I met there was part of a team that picked me to get funding and his company writes checks to Paws with a Cause for $100,000 every year. So not that it was not worth it or anything. Just got lost a bunch of times and was happy I started real early. I'm going to some big Golf fund raiser in a few weeks to meet more of the big check writers.

Of course it was worth while when I stoped at the LHBS to get stuff for tomorrows brew! Hmm.... the smell of freshly ground grain......

Last October, after spending 35 minutes going around in circles in SE Portland, I purchased a Garmin Quest, portable GPS. A truely fine invention. Not 100% (it tried to get me to turn off of a bridge in the middle of the river), but much better than maps.

Back