• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Tier Brew Stand for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NTabb

Reaction score
Selling my old brew stand. I've recently built an all-eletric system like the one from theelectricbrewery.com. I had a welding company put it together for me about 2 years ago. Comes with the Bayou Classic BG14 burner and a 0-30psi adjustable regulator. Asking $250.00.

Item is located in Martinsburg, WV 25405

The steel was about $160, labor to cut and weld was $150, BG14 Burner $60, Adjustable Regluator $26. Total is about $400.

I'm very interested in your stand but how much do you figure I would have to put into it to have the pump system like you have in your pics? I'm about an hour away in Frederick, MD

A March or Chugger pump is about 149.00, I'll give away the coolers with the false bottom and copper heat exchanger. You'll also need silicone tubing which is probably 40.00 and I'll give you the quick disconnects. You could run the pump/heating element manually or control them with a PID, Blichman Town of Power, BCS460, etc..

16gauge 1 1/2 is only like 18 bucks for 20 feet with my discount in cali. I like the space saving desing and just may have to copy it

Back