The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was walking with my kids the other night and two guys sitting on a stoop smoking. Times, they are a changin. Even in Vermont is seems kind of bold in the center of town. Amazing that smoking cigarettes now is frowned upon more than smoking weed.
I’m not sure Vermont legalized it, I think people just feel like there is no one that will bother to stop them.

When a person's brain isn't functioning properly from whatever substance they may use, exercising good judgement goes out the window. Like tobacco users, I'm not sure pot smokers realize just how stinky it is. Seems like police can't be bothered with it unless it's a dealer. Makes it hard to educate kids about it when they see it all around, and hear and read how "good" and "useful" it is. I visit MA again this summer in August for a conference, that will be after the pot shops open, should be interesting.

C'mon it's just pot; it doesn't affect your judgement like alcohol does. These people are just *****ebags. Get used to it. It is a lot like the 'new' cigarette where people think they are cool when doing it. I don't mind it too much but it's not very respectful especially to the kids walking around.

Just pot? It is not a harmless substance. It is also not a "gateway" drug, actually the biggest gateway drug is alcohol. I invite you to check out these scans https://www.amenclinics.com/healthy-vs-unhealthy/alcohol-drug-abuse/ also note the images of over use of caffeine and nicotine... Which means my brain scan might look like Swiss cheese too, from regular consumption of coffee and beer. Wait a minute, why am I even having this discussion? ;)

Just pot? It is not a harmless substance. It is also not a "gateway" drug, actually the biggest gateway drug is alcohol. I invite you to check out these scans https://www.amenclinics.com/healthy-vs-unhealthy/alcohol-drug-abuse/ also note the images of over use of caffeine and nicotine... Which means my brain scan might look like Swiss cheese too, from regular consumption of coffee and beer. Wait a minute, why am I even having this discussion? ;)

The "Amen Clinic" seems like a legit unbiased source. ;)

She is in the Masshole thread so let's just look at the pure evidence.

5 o'clock free crack giveaway in the homemade pizza oven thread coming up in a couple hours!

Last edited:
It is pretty disrespectful. People should be smoking where it belongs, in a Van, down by the river.
I don’t care that people are smoking, to each their own, but how bout they keep it away from the public thorough fares. Privacy of your own home, like the good old days.
It does smell a lot better than cigarette smoke though.

Some of you scamps might need some of this...

20180328_152021.jpg

It is pretty disrespectful. People should be smoking where it belongs, in a Van, down by the river.
I don’t care that people are smoking, to each their own, but how bout they keep it away from the public thorough fares. Privacy of your own home, like the good old days.
It does smell a lot better than cigarette smoke though.

How old must you be to still use the term "thoroughfare" for a godamn road?

Good one - shot beer out my nose :D

Ten Bay on Eleuthera. Posted a similar shot from the same villa a few years back.
Effin' beauty of a day. The beach in the background is popular so I get to ogle...a lot.
Spousal Unit is ok with just looking, as long as I keep the drooling to a minimum...

Cheers! ;)

You'd have to bring that up with the local constable of naming it a road. Is that Daryl or the other brother Daryl?

We totally still have constables, in the towns that have no police force. Larry is the constable, Daryl is a fence viewer and Daryl is the weigher of coal. (All positions that still get elected in many towns!)

Hey massholes. I've finally retired to the Cape, and am getting my pipeline up and running again. Any of you degenerate fuckers CCLAMS? I'll be looking at unloading my king kooker cart (i have an edelmetall and an electric set up, this just takes up space) for a sixer, and was wondering about the meetings at CC Beer.

Ugh. I don't want to think about that, but I'll be facing that task first thing when we return. But we had a few big ass trees come down and about ten cubic yards of branches. Ain't gonna get cleaned up on a single weekend for sure...

How 'bout them Red Sox!

Last edited:
Back