Ever heard of virginia brewing company?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s3n8

Reaction score
Just saw an ad in a local rag for virginia brewing company. Their website isnt terribly descriptive about their beer... Might have to go check them out this weekend. Kinda sucks for the brewpub scene around here since the Old Dominion pub closed in Ashburn.

Ive seen a few of their beers in various stores around here. (Isnt it like a big star or something on the label?)

Next time I think I will give one of these beers a shot just because.
-Me

Are you sure this is not Old dominion rebadged? I have no facts to bak it but I get a feeling that it is.

As an IT guy their website sucks, I hit more than 1 404 page and that alone tuns me off of their stuff.

Its not Old Dominion... They got bought out by Coastal Brewing. This and the combination of the hop shortage caused them to stop making Tuppers Hop Pocket, and New River Pale Ale... booooooo.

This Virginia Brewing Company place is out in Winchester I think. Seems to be about brewing and BBQ and live music. Yaaaaay!

Strangely, the ad in the local rag had more info about their beer than their website did. So I agree, the website needs work. I think they are just getting rolling, so I am willing to give them a shake.

Are you sure this is not Old dominion rebadged? I have no facts to bak it but I get a feeling that it is.

As an IT guy their website sucks, I hit more than 1 404 page and that alone tuns me off of their stuff.

I noticed that as well...

In fact I think the first thing I noticed was they are running it on Sharepoint.
That gave me a chuckle.
-Me

Back