My Election predictions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
It will be a tight vote. Both candidates will claim victory, and it the decision will go to the Supreme court once again. The Supreme Court can not make a decision, so they order the candidates to a death match.

Round one. Obama makes the first move. He calls McCain a crippled cracker, and hurls a ninja star at him. MC catches the star in his butt crack, and throws a vietnam vet at Obama. Obama counters that move by blocking the vet by standing behind a rabid black pastor. Obama then makes an assault on MC by claiming that his wife has had one too many cosmetic surgery operations and now looks like one of the sillier aliens from a cheap sci-fi channel movie.......MC counters by mentioning that "Quite frankly, Michelle is a bit of a horse, and no oil painting either"

Ding Ding! End of round one.

Round two. MC Blind sides BO with a Joe to Plumber to the face. BO shakes off the pain with a sly giggle at the appointment of Sarah Palin as VP. He then walks slowly around MC taunting him with jibes saying "Well, who is a pretty boy maverick NOW then!?" He throws a jump shot towards MC's head and laughs again as MC tries to raise his arms above his head to block the ball.

Ding Ding! End of round two

Round Three. MC makes the first move. Things are looking desperate, so he pulls out the race card. He claims that the only reason BO got so far in this race was because of the black vote. OB counters with the fact that race had worked pretty darned well for all the past white Presidents. MC Taunts BO about his lack of experience in governmental affairs. BO pulls out a gun and shoots MC in the face, and goes on to taunt him about his lack of experience in taking a bullet in the face.

But wait!! Sarah palin jumps through the ropes with her moose huntin' gun! She blasts away BO with a shot to the temple and a sly wink! She pistol whips Biden to the ground in a pool of blood!

Sarah Palin is the new President!!!

No real people were harmed in the making of this election (Politicians don't count)

Hey!!! It took me f#cking AGES to type all that ****! You call those responses?

Bollocks. I'm gonna go off and sulk. :(

Then you better hope the meds don't wear off before the pencil hits the check box. :D

Gnome, if you don't earn some kind of living from writitng, you certainly could! What a great imagination. And yes, Celebrity Death Match was funny as hell.

piss artist

1. someone who"pisses" about(a time waster)
2.an unstable drunk
3.an artist that engages in unusual art forms(performance/abstract art)

I'll leave it to a vote. :D

piss artist

1. someone who"pisses" about(a time waster)
2.an unstable drunk
3.an artist that engages in unusual art forms(performance/abstract art)

I'll leave it to a vote. :D

Hmmm... I was imagining something to do with a fresh snowbank, myself.

I predict if the republicans win the republicans will be drunk on champagne and the democrats will be drunk on cheap liquor. If the democrats win, the democrats will be drunk on champagne and republicans will be drunk on cheap liquor. Either way there will be one hell of a hangover on Wednesday. :drunk:

So what makes you think that any of us care what an illegal immigrant thinks about the election anyway? :D :D

I predict if the republicans win the republicans will be drunk on champagne and the democrats will be drunk on cheap liquor. If the democrats win, the democrats will be drunk on champagne and republicans will be drunk on cheap liquor. Either way there will be one hell of a hangover on Wednesday. :drunk:

either way Wall Street wins.
hangover or not... bubbly will be popped.

I have my lawn sign out:

lawnsign.jpg

Hey!!! It took me f#cking AGES to type all that ****! You call those responses?

Bollocks. I'm gonna go off and sulk. :(

And as long as we're on the subject of damn furriners, would you at least learn to say "balls" properly? Sheesh. Don't they teach you'ns how to speak Amuurican in that there fancy citizenship class?

And as long as we're on the subject of damn furriners, would you at least learn to say "balls" properly? Sheesh. Don't they teach you'ns how to speak Amuurican in that there fancy citizenship class?

You have inadvertently hit on a huge difference in culture. "Bollocks" could also have meant "nonsense" It all depends on how you say it (Inflection) In the UK, you can pretty much substitute any one word with another, and with the right inflection, you can still put your point across in a way that would not work in the US.

eg: "Any more lip from your sprout, and I'll kick you in the salt shaker so hard that that your teabags will shoot straight out from your gob" would be enough information to intimidate me, if stated with the correct inflection. :(

You have inadvertently hit on a huge difference in culture. "Bollocks" could also have meant "nonsense" It all depends on how you say it (Inflection) In the UK, you can pretty much substitute any one word with another, and with the right inflection, you can still put your point across in a way that would not work in the US.

eg: "Any more lip from your sprout, and I'll kick you in the salt shaker so hard that that your teabags will shoot straight out from your gob" would be enough information to intimidate me, if stated with the correct inflection. :(

You've clearly never heard "balls" used to its fullest potential. I blame Ohio.

Do you think Palin shaves? You know..."down there?"

:D

I shudder to contemplate whether or not Hillary does...though somehow I figured you'd need a lawnmower to plow her field...But Sarah? I'm thinking Brazilian, myself.

To quote the best book ever:

"In the dark, c*nt is c*nt. Hell, you should see my gun collection!"

-The Monkey Wrench Gang by Edward Abbey

You're obviously from the rough end of Kingston-upon-Thames. :D

Do you think Palin shaves? You know..."down there?"

:D

I shudder to contemplate whether or not Hillary does...though somehow I figured you'd need a lawnmower to plow her field...But Sarah? I'm thinking Brazilian, myself.

I come back from lunch and who has taken the thread down a notch? Is it LaughingGnome? Nooooooooo, it's the guy in the dog collar!!! :confused:

...this just in. The electoral college in a moment of temporary sanity decides that we cannot possibly entrust the countries welfare to palin.

They decide to reanimate Obama and McCain to give them one more shot to fight it out. Sadly, McCain's ticker was not really all that good to begin with and he does not fully "awaken". Just sort of grumbles a bit. Zombie Obama staggers towards palin. She is busy re-dying her hair a new color and applying her makeup with a paint roller and making divisive comments and does not notice the zombie Obama approaching...

Back