Homebrew Associations in MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bukwas_brew

Reaction score
Definitely want to see what's out there and also let some fellow homebrewers try out our stuff. Suggestions? Thanks so much!:fro:

Oh ok. I there are a few guys on this forum that are active in FOAM and CRABS, other than that, I'm not sure.

This site lists more than I was aware of and should be a good place to start looking into the various clubs available.
http://www.mdhomebrewers.com/

If you're an all grain brewer, we do a group buy which gets picked up at 3 Stars Brewing in DC. We are about to wrap up an order now actually, although it might be too late to place more orders at this time.

The buys are a good place to share homebrew and get feedback if you want any. Not to mention getting growlers of the awesome beers 3 Stars brews. Here's the latest thread, maybe you could help split grain and meet some of the guys:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=515231

Welcome to the forum!

I am in the Columbia/Ellicott City area and I find it interesting that, despite Maryland Homebrew being located in Columbia, there are no clubs around here. Sure, Catonsville is not far, but, still makes me wonder...

I live in Canton and there are a few clubs around. They meet at odd times that I usually can't make. I'd be more interested in a brewing buddy more than anything else. At least until I have time to join a club.

I am in the Columbia/Ellicott City area and I find it interesting that, despite Maryland Homebrew being located in Columbia, there are no clubs around here. Sure, Catonsville is not far, but, still makes me wonder...

That is interesting to me, too. I'm in Columbia and regularly go to MDHB and just kind of assumed that there were multiple clubs in the area. I don't know what a homebrew club would or would not do so color me agnostic. But I brew one or two times a month and wouldn't mind company and/or tips.

Latest posts

Back