Just got a pound of Centennial... Recipe time!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony_Lopez

Reaction score
So I know everyone is gonna go with an IPA or APA...

I'm happy with that since the best beers I have made have been big IPA's.

We are going to be throwing some BBQ's this summer that will only have our beers served as a fund raiser for some nice equipment....

Throw some ideas at me!!!

Any good SMaSH recipes with centennial?

Bike N Brew said:
Might want to do a little less advertising about your fundraising plans. Exchanging HB for $$ (in any form) could be an invitation for trouble.

Yeah, you can get in big trouble doing this. I suggest you only sell BBQ for your fund raiser.

Just my two pfennigs.

+1 to the Two Hearted clone. I just tasted a bottle from my recent batch, and although it's not carbed yet, it tasted feckin' gorgeous.

I never said that I'm selling my beer, I said we are hosting fundraisers this summer with BBQ where ONLY our beers are served. If people wanna DONATE to our cause, we'll certainly appreciate it.

EDIT: We will probably have T-shirts made for the BBQ's as give aways, as well as have a band, etc. Should be a good time...

EDIT: 55 shipped btw...

I'm going to start working on the T-shirt designs this spring. The parties are going to be up here in Boston. A lot of our friends are really interested in what we are doing, and we thought that since they are always bugging us for beer, we should throw a party, let them see what we are doing, and get people more interested. We are always happy to give out beers to our friends, but when we show up to a "party" with a few 12 packs of our beer, and we don't get to drink them, it seems that perhaps we should give everyone a chance.

We need to start kegging this spring as well...

Latest posts

Back