Time waster.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah! got it, on to level 15....

EDIT: That one was too quick to even warrant a new post..... On to find something new to do.

I got stuck at 14, if you're stuck on 13 reset and start over. It makes more sense w/ everything in its rightful place

If you're done with 'em all, try mine. Copy and paste this as the level code:

{#1G$0"%0"&0530#50#60#70$80#=0%?0(@0#A0#B0"C0"D0"I0#J0#K2/L0"M1DN0"O0$S0#T0#U0"V0#Y0#]09^0#`0>b0"c0#d0$h0#l0"n0#r0"s0"t0"u0"v0+x0&~+"%2.%2")43~!2".#6+@,@-C5?6?7C?+@AIBK4SDT)U)}

EDIT: Oops, first one didn't take. Try now.
EDIT: GAH. looks like the forum munges the symbols.

That one was the one I couldnt get earlier and it was really pissing me off. I think I was close but then left work. Now dont remember what I did, have to worry about 14 again first.

Did you use all the pieces?

nope...i was just testing. definitely something funny goin on.

basically, it broke everything out of the way and cut the bulb off so it gave power JUST in time. Now it won't work.

I had it glitch on me a couple of other times when it wouldn't knock obstacles out of the way so i had to start over.

nope...i was just testing. definitely something funny goin on.

basically, it broke everything out of the way and cut the bulb off so it gave power JUST in time. Now it won't work.

I had it glitch on me a couple of other times when it wouldn't knock obstacles out of the way so i had to start over.

I am so damn close, I think. If only you got two mirrors that bounced it up.... too many down mirrors that I cant figure out how to use

yeah...the mirror thing is kinda throwing me off. in every other level, you use every piece and every line has a purpose...trying to work that to my advantage now.

hmmmm, I just got determined to use them all and just put them wherever I thought it could even remotely possibly go and started to figure out what it was supposed to be. Now i tried to make one but just came to the conclusion I am just not creative enough.

Back