So much beer, not enough bottles and time!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barroomhero1234

Reaction score
I have just literally too much beer now. I never thought I would ever be saying that. I have a Guinness clone, a Munich Helles, and i original beer ( my worst tasting batch to date).
I have a really nice London ESB and a Super looking custom Red Ale ready to be bottled. I for one don't have enough bottles, or the time. With a ridiculous amount of school work and lacrosse season over, sadly drinking has been but second too school work. I was not even able to produce my end of year double batch for my team :( . I now have had the london ESP and my red ale, which i am extremely excited to drink, sitting in primary for over 5 weeks!! And has even started evaporating.
I just need time to bottle and start drinking, even my buddies have slowed down.
Lacrosse 2 month off season really sucks . :(

End of rant

Nothing wrong with procrastinating with beer. Just keep the airlocks full and everything will taste BETTER!

OR - find more homebrewers in the are and offer them beer to help you bottle.

Bars are a good place to buy empties even if your area doesn't have a deposit on returnables. They always want to get rid of glass trash.

I used to be taking them from work, ( i would at a golf course not during school, i great free stella and grolsch bottles). But season is over now :(

lol!!!!!!!

i have about 200 empties, waiting for brewing!!!

but, today, i splurged @ home depot. i now have a turkey fryer (told SWMBO) thanksgiving is around the corner!!!
brew day is sunday this week, and next. i have cracked specialy grains that are going to be stale!!!
and she likes batch #1, and cannot wait for # 2!

good luck man. i have a bottle cleaning partner. there are some positives to marrying an alcoholic.

Back