What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, I'm good for a meet N greet and brew exchange this Spring though. Not sure where you go for supplies but I'm an Atlantic Brew Supply fan myself.
I pretty much only shop at ABS unless I'm strapped for time and I need something fast, then it's atlantic brew supply. I love the folks at ABS.
Thanks for the offer :mug: but we sometimes have to put up with the drawbacks to satisfy family obligations. *sigh* But maybe we can do a Raleigh Big Brew this Spring sometime with @Hello and sample some home brews!

I'm down! Or we can all brew at my house. :D

Orange juice. Making zero headway on cleaning but I've eaten a great breakfast.

Coffee. At the inlaws this weekend. FIL (a BMC drinker) got me something I might like (he's never been able to enjoy anything I've brewed). A sampler pack from Leinenkugel. Lol, nice gesture and the Rye Kolsch is actually really good. Beats a bud light I guess.

Coffee. At the inlaws this weekend. FIL (a BMC drinker) got me something I might like (he's never been able to enjoy anything I've brewed). A sampler pack from Leinenkugel. Lol, nice gesture and the Rye Kolsch is actually really good. Beats a bud light I guess.

I love canoe paddler! Very rare to find it around here outside of an explorer pack though and the three other beers are generally sub bud.

Still on coffee. Catching up on Justified.

I love canoe paddler! Very rare to find it around here outside of an explorer pack though and the three other beers are generally sub bud.

Still on coffee. Catching up on Justified.

Still have two left. I'm thinking they are safe....the shandy and berry ones will go first.

I haven't brewed in months but I'm back. I'm sure I was sorely missed ;)
Drinking coffee while I brew a one gallon extract bb Porter from NB.

Are we supposed to know who you are? :confused:
:p
Welcome back to the functioning dysfunctional alchy thread. :D

Water. Coffee. Went to a neighborhood soirée last night and drank way too much. Only consolation is I'm pretty sure some of my neighbors are in worse shape than me. :)
View attachment 253185
View attachment 253186
View attachment 253187
View attachment 253188
This was really good - I hope I can find more.
View attachment 253189
View attachment 253190
Great beer - thanks @AllenH !
View attachment 253191
Again, thanks Allen!
View attachment 253192
View attachment 253193
View attachment 253194

There were a couple others I didn't snap pictures of. Great night but now I'm paying the price.

Hot damn mark!

Super Bowl Sunday is in full effect; wings prepped, breakfast consumed, beer chilling, snow is falling, tunes on blast. What a great holiday! :D

Ummm nope. I passed out on the basement couch as son wanted to have a "sleepover" down there with me, and then I lose credit for sloppy Saturday?

Coffee time. Body is sore.

I don't know, man. It's been a long time since that started and I've drank a lot since then, so I don't remember, haha.

But, where's the snow?

Coffee. Then beer store.

It's outside where it belongs.

Gas station coffee. Just mashed in at work.

IMG_20150201_101602.jpg

IMG_20150201_101810.jpg

Glad to see you back. I've seen you on untappd so I knew you were at least breathing. :)

Slept late...quaffi. Gotta hit the store for a variety of cheese to go with my other Super Bowl snackage. Asparagus blanched, iced and in a nice vinaigrette. The rest is just chips/dips. Have to make the guacamole later. Going to see "Ground Hog Day" in a local renovated theater.

Slept late...quaffi. Gotta hit the store for a variety of cheese to go with my other Super Bowl snackage. Asparagus blanched, iced and in a nice vinaigrette. The rest is just chips/dips. Have to make the guacamole later. Going to see "Ground Hog Day" in a local renovated theater.

New movie? I swear I heard of it, sounds so familiar :p

Observation: for Super Bowl Sunday it is sure quiet in here.

View attachment 253247
Not Stone's best but a Pretty tasty IPA

I loved the smell and was pretty happy with it until that bitterness stuck with me far too long after the beer was gone. It even stuck with me through a heavy stout. I drank a ton of water and everything but nothing really helped until I brushed my teeth, and tongue. I like bitter, but lingering bitter is not my thing. I won't likely buy another bottle.

Coke. Pork seems to be moving along slightly well. :)

Water. Grocery store, very low on food here. Luckily there's plenty of beer! Wings are defrosted for dinner, need everything else.

Observation: for Super Bowl Sunday it is sure quiet in here.

I loved the smell and was pretty happy with it until that bitterness stuck with me far too long after the beer was gone. It even stuck with me through a heavy stout. I drank a ton of water and everything but nothing really helped until I brushed my teeth, and tongue. I like bitter, but lingering bitter is not my thing. I won't likely buy another bottle.

Coke. Pork seems to be moving along slightly well. :)

It is dead in here. I like the Delicious IPA I dont like that I had to buy a $20 variety pack to get it though. I may buy it when/if I see a 6 pack of it

Back