Dual Regulator Purchase

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertvrabel

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase my first regulator...since I just recently bought 4 kegs. I was looking for one that I could potentially hook 4 kegs up to. I found this on kegconnection.com , is this my best bet and cheapest one? I just want to make sure it'll suit my needs forever.. I may only use it for 2 kegs at a time, but I want it to be expandable so I don't need to purchase anything else in the future.

http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=149

You dont need a dble regulator to use 4 kegs but I do recommend getting one so you could force carb 1 at a higher pressure while serving the others at slightly lower pressures. I have a set up similar to that but have 3 hoses split off 1 and 1 separate from the other to carb kegs and serve sparkling wine.

I've purchased 2 regulators, 1 keg, 8 sets of quick disconnects, and numerous fittings, o-rings, cobra taps and gaskets from kegconnection and have been completely satisfied with each purchase. If your happy with the price, then go for it.

Latest posts

Back