Reality TV...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gratus fermentatio

Reaction score
OK, so we have TV shows like The Swan, Big Brother, Jon & Kate, etc...
Why the hell isn't there a reality TV show called Hollywood gynecologist? Seems like the perfect show to bridge the gap between the Lifetime & Spice audiences. Just some of the weird crap I think about when I'm bored, drunk or both. :D

I was in the Army (during the 70s) with a guy who said he had a friend who wanted to be the "Gynocologist to the Stars" in LA.

Said he wanted to examine stars like Cheryl Tiegs and Farrah Fawcett when the guy I knew reminded him that Aunt Bea lived out there too...:eek:

Business must be great in Hollywood for a gynecologist. I mean, the place is full to the rafters with twats!
...you mean the twits with twats, right? :D

And a "bimbo" was originally a term for a guy not a dumb blonde...:D

I heard once that California is like a bowl or cereal...if you remove all the fruits and nuts you're still left with flakes...:D

I spent a a couple of days/nights on Hollywood and Sunset Blvds...it's true...:D

Dr 90210 - Forget what channel it's on. He's a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills, I believe.

Dr__90291.jpg

Back