What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396055284.278554.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

No pics but I found the greatest beer bar ever. I've had Khuenen's (sp?) DRIPA, Three Philosophers, Two Hearted, Dragons Milk...

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

It's always nice to find a great craft beer bar. I don't get to my favorite one in Houston as often as I'd like.

OCB Citra Mantra...it was OK.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396055812.148309.jpg
The spicy sweet chili Doritos rocked!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Zipline. Meh. Sorry Nebraska Ill stick with Tallgrass though. Tried the NZ IPA and IRA.
Both cloying and the NZ was a poor execution of NZ hops, cheesy feet rubber and plastic cloying sweet. That one was even bottled 3/19, the other: a month ago. Resiny medicinal sweet mess. Waste of a sixer, took a gamble I guess. Not even worth the 8 bucks a sixer, which is moderate for craft beer. Onto some homebrew I guess. As disappointed as disappointed I am to have to work OT tomarrow, eh not really, Im going to have a better check to maybe buy a better beer next time ;)

I'd go to a machine shop, as you'll get nicer results, and cutting stainless really sucks.

And *definitely* get them to weld in a spigot/valve at the bottom, and a threaded nipple for a thermometer a little ways up. With 10 or more gallons in your kettle, you can't tip and pour it, so the spigot is much safer. And the thermometer helps when it is getting closer to boil. My beers take 30 minutes at least to reach boil on a 250,000 BTU burner. It's nice to know when they're getting close so you can watch for boilovers.

Janx

Clubhouse BFD?

In celebration of bottling my Costa Kona Mocha Latte Stout, I'm having a Java Head. I'm thinking mine is going to be sweeter, but good. But, dayum! This stuff is nice!

IMAG2842.jpg

IMAG2841.jpg

Water. Done with beer.

Iowa State = Brick City!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396057510.561316.jpg

Schnucks 75th anniversary IPA by Schlafly.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Home Brew

No free throws in the second half is pretty terrible. The uconn coach just slapped a player on national tv. Joking or not, thats messed up.

there's a crap ton of people I wanna slap on national TV. half slap, full force, back hand, the mocking Frenchman, the double open hand face dribble (also known as the Harlem Globe Trotter since it's best executed between your legs). I'm gonna side with the coach on that one.

there's a crap ton of people I wanna slap on national TV. half slap, full force, back hand, the mocking Frenchman, the double open hand face dribble (also known as the Harlem Globe Trotter since it's best executed between your legs). I'm gonna side with the coach on that one.

Haha so no berry punches? I figured that was more your style.

Taking a break between beers for some peppermint icecream. Mmmmmm.....ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396060895.114023.jpgSince it turns to liquid in your mouth, it's considered drinking, right? ;)

Damn it mhurst this ba avarice is good. I like my ba stouts cold but still with the character that others only have when warmed and this is spot on. Cheers all!

A little bit of Michigans finest. Jolly Pumpkin Calabaza Blanca Sour Wit. Nice and funky followed by a delicious tartness on the backend.

It's always nice to find a great craft beer bar. I don't get to my favorite one in Houston as often as I'd like.

This place was crazy. My head is spinning. They had 50 beers on tap and 260 in bottles. They had Anchor, Bells, Shorts, Dradonmead, Khuenen (I'll never know how to spell it), Dogfishhead, Founders, New Holland...and old school stuff I though didn't exist anymore, like Hamm's, Schlitz, Black Label, etc.

This place was crazy. My head is spinning. They had 50 beers on tap and 260 in bottles. They had Anchor, Bells, Shorts, Dradonmead, Khuenen (I'll never know how to spell it), Dogfishhead, Founders, New Holland...and old school stuff I though didn't exist anymore, like Hamm's, Schlitz, Black Label, etc.

Clubhouse BFD yes?

Back