I am pretty much the luckiest person ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carnevoodoo

Reaction score
So last weekend, I was at my local bar talking with the owner and he was a little drunk and he was talking to me about his brew system. It is the Morebeer tippy dump with the SMART controller. He was telling me about how he never uses it and he should just let me borrow it. So of course I said yes, yes you should.

So fast forward to last night with a not drunk bar owner (and a very drunk me) asking about it again.

Well, it came home with me today. It is in my garage. I got that, a Blichmann conical, a counterflow chiller, and a couple of carboys. Granted, I don't own them, but being able to work on an automated system is going to be really fun. And I can do 10 gallon batches. So stoked.

Hurry up and brew a bunch of beer before he changes his mind. That is an great opportunity. The only difference between borrowing and owning is that you cant sell it. I dont think you would plan on selling it if you owned it anyway.

Back