Dirty Jobs and hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bokonon

Reaction score
I heard through the hop bine that Mike Rowe and the Dirty Jobs crew were in the Yakima valley last week at a hop farm. So I suspect eventually there will be an episode about it.

I haven't watched the show in forever, but I might have to set my DVR to start recording it so I can catch that episode. I'm not sure how long it takes them to put the episode together or even when new episodes air.

That would be cool indeed. But how could that constitute a 'dirty job'? I wouldn't imagine it'd be any dirtier than farming anything else.

Wow! I think Mike Rowe is such a hottie. To have him AND hops together? Pure, illicit sweetness. What more could a girl ask for?

:D

Even after all the Sht he's been in?

I'm looking out for this one. I don't really watch the show, but I love him on Deadliest Catch. My wife has the hots for him I think.

According to the Yakima Herald-Republic, "Rowe spent two days picking and inspecting hops, working the kilns that dry the hops and making bales," HopUnion owner Ralph Olson said. In addition to visiting HopUnion, which provides hop leaves, pellets, extracts and oils to the craft brewery industry, Rowe worked in the fields at Loftus Ranches in Moxee." The episode is expected to air sometime this winter, though no date has been set.

According to the Yakima Herald-Republic, "Rowe spent two days picking and inspecting hops, working the kilns that dry the hops and making bales," HopUnion owner Ralph Olson said. In addition to visiting HopUnion, which provides hop leaves, pellets, extracts and oils to the craft brewery industry, Rowe worked in the fields at Loftus Ranches in Moxee." The episode is expected to air sometime this winter, though no date has been set.

There is a town called Moxee...that is awesome, I so need to visit.

Back