Louisville, KY brew club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrduna01

Reaction score
Anyone had any dealings with the brew club in Louisville, KY or Southern Indiana? I am thinking about joining but would like some input as to what goes on at the meetings and if the ones in the area are any good.

I went to my first meeting last week. The Louisville Lager's Homebrew Club usually meets at the BBC Taproom. At last week's meeting there was a speaker from the Louisville Water Company, then they had the general meeting where they talked about upcoming events and information surrounding the State Fair competition, and then people hung out afterwards, tried each other's homebrew, gave feedback, and generally talked shop. I'll be back. There is no meeting next month though because of the State Fair and there is a party. Here's the website: http://www.lagersclub.com/

Hello guys I'm new here and to brewing. I live in Germantown! I'm currently working on brewing a corona lager, I have a hard cider in secondary and a Belgium blonde in primary and am working on building this Keezer

1401987659359.jpg

Back