How many gallons of Mead 2014 Edition!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
40 + 5 Gallons of methegylnn+ 1 gallon of kamahi honey mead + 10 gallons of single hive honey mead.
Those are imp.gallons, not US. if that matters.
56 Gallons

10 Gallons Wildberry Mead, 5 Gallons JAOM, 3 gallons Bochet Mead, 1 Gallon Bochet Cyser, 1 gallon Cyser

176 Gallons

:rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::mug:

40 + 5 Gallons of methegylnn+ 1 gallon of kamahi honey mead + 10 gallons of single hive honey mead.
Those are imp.gallons, not US. if that matters.
56 Gallons

Are we counting these gallons? That would make 232 "gallons" total so far.

Are we counting these gallons? That would make 232 "gallons" total so far.

Converted to US gallons is 67.25 so an extra 11.25

I'll see about adding a note in the OP about converting them over. For the sake of sanity, dont worry about going back into previous IMP gallon posts and post US gallons going forwards. You can google XX UK Gallons to US gallons and it will do it for you.

1 Gallon JABOM (blood orange)
5 Gallon Cafe Mead

243.25 + 6 = 249.25

I have 1 Gallon of our Honeymoon Anniversary mead going. A beautiful handpicked native varietal blackberry.

Sorry slow start this year........

+
=

Converted to US gallons is 67.25 so an extra 11.25

I'll see about adding a note in the OP about converting them over. For the sake of sanity, dont worry about going back into previous IMP gallon posts and post US gallons going forwards. You can google XX UK Gallons to US gallons and it will do it for you.

Ya know, seriously, when will we just go metric for crying out loud.

1 gal. Orange & tangerine melomel, and a 3 gal. Sweet-clover traditional.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

OK lets try this again.Sunday 4/1 gallon batches Cyser/graf,Bracket,HoneyAle,and a variation on JoesGrape swapped in tart cherry juice and afew other goodies.I know this isn't a mead Edworts Apfel vine, So that makes 7gallons mead,4gallons hard cider,1gallon wine for me this year.

1 Gal JOAM, 1 Gal Cherry/vanilla JOAM variant, 1 Gal Greek honey show mead, 5 Gal Redstone cinnamon/vanilla clone, 6 Gal Wolf moon.

10 gal of traditional (dif honey)
1 gal blueberry
1 gal of strawberry
1 gal of raspberry
2 apple cyser

1.5 gal of mixed berry melomel

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Home Brew mobile app

6 gallons traditional dry mead
5 gallons dry cyser
1 gallon experimental pyment
3 gallon blackberry melomel
1 gallon sweet cyser
1 gallon cherry melomel

Wow, that seems like a lot typed out. Gearing up for several more 5 gallon batches. Will add to total when they hit the fermenter.

359.75 + 5 gallons coffee mead = 364.75

371.75 gallons

+5 Cherry Melomel
+6.5 Sack Mead
+3 traditional for topping off

386.25 gallons

Back