Epiphany

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrfurlly

Reaction score
Stouts shall now be simply known as 'black goodness' :rockin:

The last couple imp stouts have floored me. My new favorite beer!!!!

(until summer):cross:

I had an Epiphany last night with my wife:

My wife and I were watching a TV sitcom last night. On a commercial break she turned to me and said “how come when a man has sex with a ton of women he is considered to be a stud and totally awesome. But if a woman has sex with a ton of men she is considered to be a whore and worthless?” I paused thoughtfully and then I told her “Well. Consider a key that can open 100 locks. Pretty awesome right? Everybody wants a key like that. Now consider a lock that can be opened by 100 keys.”

I had an Epiphany last night with my wife:

My wife and I were watching a TV sitcom last night. On a commercial break she turned to me and said “how come when a man has sex with a ton of women he is considered to be a stud and totally awesome. But if a woman has sex with a ton of men she is considered to be a whore and worthless?” I paused thoughtfully and then I told her “Well. Consider a key that can open 100 locks. Pretty awesome right? Everybody wants a key like that. Now consider a lock that can be opened by 100 keys.”

That would involve the Honda CRV.

Latest posts

Back