Hello from Vancouver Island

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppybrewday

Reaction score
Just a quick hello ! Love the site very, entertaining and informative.
I have been reading for months, just registered yesterday.

My first post is in the classifieds seeking corny advice (that doesn't sound right! :mug: )

Cheers to all, hope to contribute when I can.

Doug

Vancouver Island BC

You'll get plenty of corny advice here!

And some that is useful as well I hope

;)

Welcome!

Thanks for the warm replies, Bradsul I joined the Canadian group...appreciate the invite.

I lived in the States for five years, my wife (SWMBO) is American, so I can relate to both sides of the border; all I can say is people are great everywhere ! You really notice this on a hobiest site like this.

Fingers, my brewing experience is not very extensive and consists of kits and sometimes wort from a local brewery, have also made some wine, hard lime aid etc. I initially was bottling and set out to acquire flip tops, managed to collect quite a few in short order! They were of course full of micro brews when I found them at the beer store, it was a fun project and I got to try a lot of different beers.

I got tired of bottling and started to collect kegging equipment found some pretty good deals over time and I love the ease of kegging and have really enjoyed having what I think is good beer on tap.

I have a IPA on tap, wort IPA keg conditioning , a kit IPA fermenting and a batch of Ed’s Apfelwein also bubbling. I have two taps in the keggerator and a third to install so I have to get busy to keep them in use.

I can see me going all grain at some point but for now I am learning as much I can. Loving the beer now I can’t wait to evolve to recipe brewing all grain.

Cheers to all !!

:mug:

Latest posts

Back