From The Banks Of The Wabash- Indiana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k2rigs

Reaction score
Hello All! I'm new to brewing and I'm here for education on how to do it right. I'm from Clinton, IN and I'm a college student as well as a Pfizer Global Pharmacutical Manufacturing Coleague. So I guess.... Help me make the best brew on campus. I want sweet... Little to no hop... Chuggable... Color doesn't matter-we aren't racist!:mug:

Do plenty of research before you get started. There are lot of great books and of course you can't beat the information at HBT.
I always recommend The Complete Joy of Home Brewing by Charlie Papazian for first time brewers. His book really got me hooked. One thing I would change in his book however is the use of bleach for sanitizing. Bleach works but you have to be sure it is completely rinsed off your equipment. These days StarSan is the way to go. It doesn't have to be rinsed off. :rockin:
Ask plenty of questions here and let us know how you progress.

Oh by the way... Welcome! :mug:

Back