Hill Farmstead pale beer clones

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluetieman

Reaction score
Anyone have anything? I've seen a clone on the interwebs, but nothing close to being somewhat discussed or vetted. God, I'd love to clone anything from Edward on up...

Edward is just ridiculous. I'm drinking one right now. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll see a clone for a long time. It's too new and too good to let the recipe loose.

You'll never get it. All i know is they use Rahr for their 2 row. You can get the malts and hops from their website but as far as the bill, schedule, yeast... good luck.

Seriously, good luck on creating anything even close to a Hill Farmstead brew. Even if Shaun Hill himself gave you all the ingredients, it probably still wouldn't be close at all.

Shaun says the key to his beers is the water running through his farm. I'm not sure if it's entirely true, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Shaun says the key to his beers is the water running through his farm. I'm not sure if it's entirely true, but it's interesting nonetheless.

They do all seem to be knit from the same fabric... maybe that's it. Amazing beers.

Back