• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Send your friends on Facebook!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brewslut

Reaction score
Check out Cold Craft Brews app I made on facebook,Send your friends som nice craft beers over 90 on tap...more coming soon! just search facebook for"Cold Craft Brews" and app will come right up

What do you mean "send them craft beers"? I don't get it. This isn't more of that "send a virtual pint" nonsense, is it? Because my life is way, way too short to be sending virtual f*cking presents across the societal landfill that is Facebook.

What do you mean "send them craft beers"? I don't get it. This isn't more of that "send a virtual pint" nonsense, is it? Because my life is way, way too short to be sending virtual f*cking presents across the societal landfill that is Facebook.

Evan ... I think I love you.... :tank:

Need to wile your life away sending imaginary presents to imaginary friends? There's an app for that.

If you are that important then why waste time here? You could simply STFup!

You don't like it then move on. You are not the only one on this planet.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back