Who sells the Best allgrain equiptment kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funnelface

Reaction score
Thinking of going all grain and was looking around for the equiptment. I saw Norther Brws and I think there was one on Morebrew. Anyway, not sure how Im gonna do it yet (buy a kit or try to build one). Anyplace that has a good kit for a good price? Thanks.

Ben

Ditto: The best equipment is the stuff you build yourself. Thats 1/3rd the fun of homebrewing the other 2/3rds are brewing and drinking

Definately do a mash tun cooler conversion, and a keggle just cut the top off a keg you find on craigs list (no need to drill it and put a valve in, just use it as a big pot), if not buy a turkey fryer kit for your boil pot and burner.

Free shipping too right.lol I have a friend I haven't seen in a while who has been doing it a long time and his set up is super basic and I think he's got $60 in the whole thing. I need to get over there and brew with him sometime soon and see exactly what he's doing with what I guess. I think you guys sold me on making it myself, I definaltely want to do it as cheap as possible.

Ben

Back