The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your new ride Paul! You and Alice should pop down for supper sometime soon... I'd love to see you guys (and the new truck, bring the truck)

You're not kidding anyone, Melana. You could care less about me showing up for dinner, you're fawning over the truck. :).

(I understand, I'm the same way about the boat.)

Am I that transparent? You know I always love spending time with you guys!

My poor old Ram is 8 years old now.... I've got the 'new truck itch'....

Am I the only one who is dumbfounded to hear that the Pentagon is just now figuring out that mortars blow up and kill people. No ****? Mortars explode? Mortars are dangerous? Really?

Who would believe it, the Marine Corp has been beaten by the f'ing PC Soccer Moms.

"Ohhhh, we can't let our little boys play with those nasty old mortars, they might get hurt. Lets everyone hold hands and sing Kumbaya."

Chesty Puller is rolling over in his grave.

Cape Brewing said:
Wow. How insanely random of a thought.

I can't imagine living in your little world.

Scary

Of course then there is your world, a place where it seems like a good idea to stuff a pig inside of a cow, or make a brandy strength beer and utterly freakin fail after many months and hundreds of dollars. Don't act like you don't have problems buddy. :D

Of course then there is your world, a place where it seems like a good idea to stuff a pig inside of a cow, or make a brandy strength beer and utterly freakin fail after many months and hundreds of dollars. Don't act like you don't have problems buddy. :D

I damned near wet myself when I read that. I don't know you, bottlebomber, but I'm pretty damned sure I like you.

paulthenurse said:
I damned near wet myself when I read that. I don't know you, bottlebomber, but I'm pretty damned sure I like you.

I've been lurking awhile, just thought I'd jump in for a sucker punch :D

Don't forget what he's done to his 401(k) with his little "nanobrewery" plaything.

the_bird said:
Don't forget what he's done to his 401(k) with his little "nanobrewery" plaything.

Eesh... We may never know what was going on in his head when he made the transition from being able to give craploads of his beer away for free to thinking that it was something someone would pay money for. Isn't one of his brews called Bongwater or something like that?

Oh hey guys... Sorry I am late, I was just at the brewery finishing up another IPA batch and then had to stop at the bank and deposit the checks the brewery got in today.

Whatta you guys talking about?

Cape Brewing said:
deposit the checks the brewery got in today.

While it is unusual that you would have been paying into unemployment insurance with the nano-project, we all laud your foresightedness.

Cape Brewing said:
Next tax season let's compare the income statements from my brewery vs your brewery.

Dirty Water Brews 2013

Income..................$0.00
Expenses..............$300.00
Net........................($300.00)

Bog Iron Brewery 2013

Income...................$81.33
Expenses................$45,742.19
Net..........................($45,660.86)

Do you really want to go there?

Absolutely... I'll go there.

... since you're numbers are assinine and not based remotely in reality... sure. I'll go there.

Let's compare at the end of the year... we'll even net out last year as well if you want.

Cape, he has a point. Hell he thought he could pull a 25' boat with his old truck. And I use the word truck lightly

That's easy..

Dirty Water Brews are the result of almost 30 years of home brewing experience and taste like the sunshine at the end of a leprechaun's rainbow.

The Bog Water taste is reminiscent of the effluent downstream from Bhopal, India and is brewed with many of the same chemicals.

Other than that, not much.

Back