OH SNAP!!! Whats THAT?!?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alamo_Beer

Reaction score
That? Oh.....thats just my new kegger :D

keg_2.jpg

keg_3.jpg

:ban:

hehe thanks

The Sanyo looks kinda bare at the moment....I REALLY need to get a drip tray and the bars for glasses...that'll make it MUCH more 'professional' I think.

Oh, and I need longer gas lines!

Where did you drill your holes for the 2 gas lines? I have to do the same thing, and I was wondering where would be the best place to drill them.

Sweet! Welcome to the Club, The Kegerator Club! Now put some of that several hundred pounds of grain to work! :D

Thanks! Yeah it is quite awesome isn't it? :D

Now that I've graduated and all that I plan on brewing a whole lot more so my bulk grain will deffinetly be used! During the AHB sale I stocked up on specialty grains so I should be pretty self sufficient for awhile!

Where did you drill your holes for the 2 gas lines? I have to do the same thing, and I was wondering where would be the best place to drill them.

Take a look at BM's gallery...I'm pretty sure it's in there.

I just drilled 2 holes (forgot what size right now but can check later if you want) on the little ledge in the back of the fridge. One on the right, one on the left. It was a tight squeeze and my hose got a little skinned but nothing dangerous. Now I've got to get longer gas lines so I can move the tank to the side. Ultimatly I'm going to get a basket or something to put it in so its not so ugly...

Ok, so that sparked a question....can you get co2 lines at Lowes or Home Depot?

i need to get off my arse and convert the 4912 i have

right now, i'm just dispensing through a cobra tap -- not very ideal :-/

Hehe there was no waiting around for me :D

I got my stuff from Kegconnection on Thursday and put it all together on Friday.....Sunday I was pulling my first pint :rockin:

Back