greetings from Maryland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balto charlie

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey folks: After many(8-10) years of abstinence I am returning to your world of brewing. I brewed from 85-99 then stopped...typical reasons, kids, house etc. I just finished brewing with my oldest son(23yo). A brown ale made with extracts. I guess I am passing on the 'tradition' . I kinda forgot all the ins and outs so will rely on your knowledge. I have lots of questions. Hope to talk to you soon.
FWIW: I am living in Catonsville, work in research, bike commute to the train.
Charlie

Welcome aboard Charlie, good to see a father passing on a fun hobbie to his kids, I can't wait till my son is old enough (2yo now) to share a homebrew with him.

Cheers

Thansk for the welcoming.
wzup: I live very close to UMBC
jezter6: If you organize a HBT balto group do let me know. See you folks around this site

Welcome to HBT, I have 2 sons (7 and 10) who assist me with funnel holding and other tasks during brew day. They also report airlock activity to me. I am pretty sure they will take up the hobby once they reach the appropriate age. Actually my youngest already has his mind made up that he is going to be a chef some day, perhaps he will have brewing to add to his credentials.

Back