• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HUGE Post on Seattle Craigslist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philrose

Reaction score
This guy has a LOT of equipment up for sale (not me).

Pre made keggles, burner, Nitro, o2, bulk grain, beergun etc. Plus a 10 & 3 Gal corny!

Hombrew Beer Equipment

Although I'm tempted to drive up to Lake Stevens, I thought I'd share.

I emailed to see if he would ship. There are some goodies I could use here in VA. I will fill you in when I hear back.

holy cow! thats super fast! It seemed like he had multiples too. I wonder if one of the HBS's bought him out?

I went by on Friday after work and picked up a converted keg brew kettle ($90) and two more corny kegs ($29 ea w/ a new set of o-rings included). It seemed that he had a ton more equipment to sell still. I just wish I would have seen the ad a little earlier. He had some really nice stuff in his original ad.
Jim is retired and has a little business selling equipment that he has picked up from people getting out of brewing. He also sells grains and other brewing supplies. He has great prices on grains and hops. All grains are .85c/lbs, less if you buy bulk, and hops are $2/oz..
He is a great guy and he even invited me in to sample the 7 or so beers he had on tap. I will be getting my supplies from him from now on. Starting with the great Stout he had on tap.
Later,
Brad

I went by on Friday after work and picked up a converted keg brew kettle ($90) and two more corny kegs ($29 ea w/ a new set of o-rings included). It seemed that he had a ton more equipment to sell still. I just wish I would have seen the ad a little earlier. He had some really nice stuff in his original ad.
Jim is retired and has a little business selling equipment that he has picked up from people getting out of brewing. He also sells grains and other brewing supplies. He has great prices on grains and hops. All grains are .85c/lbs, less if you buy bulk, and hops are $2/oz..
He is a great guy and he even invited me in to sample the 7 or so beers he had on tap. I will be getting my supplies from him from now on. Starting with the great Stout he had on tap.
Later,
Brad

Welcome to the forum brad, glad HBT was able to hook you up with your new brew-monger :D

I emailed and he offered some great stuff on the first day it was listed on here. Unfortunately, with shipping everything came out to nearly as much as it would have been ordering from my LHBS. Thanks for the post though, philrose. I was tempted with the wort pump and cold plate!

He also sells grains and other brewing supplies. He has great prices on grains and hops. All grains are .85c/lbs, less if you buy bulk, and hops are $2/oz..
Later,
Brad

Does he have a shop or just out of his home?
How can he be contacted, web, phone, just drop by and see if he's there?
What kind of grains does he stock? Is it just sort of the base malts?
Does he have a way to mill them, or does he only sell unmilled grains?

My G/F lives up in Lake Stevens so I get up that way from time to time and would love to snag some grains if it is conveinant.

Does he have a shop or just out of his home?
How can he be contacted, web, phone, just drop by and see if he's there?
What kind of grains does he stock? Is it just sort of the base malts?
Does he have a way to mill them, or does he only sell unmilled grains?

My G/F lives up in Lake Stevens so I get up that way from time to time and would love to snag some grains if it is conveinant.

Hey Zen_Brew! I ended up buying a couple of things from Jim a few weeks ago. He's an incredibly nice guy, and brews tasty beer! Its insane how much gear he has to brew with that he WASN'T selling! I'll PM you his email.

Back