What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never had this before. It's not too bad

ForumRunner_20131005_194314.jpg

Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye. Good stuff, though i have been on a trip of very fruity IPAs.

Funny story: I grabbed it as part of a sampler pack, when grabbing it off the shelf, the one behind fell and exploded, cutting someone's knee open. I felt bad, but HEB shouldn't spring load their shelf with a tiny front stop.

EDITED TO CORRECT AUTOCORRECT FROM MY PHONE

ForumRunner_20131005_205154.jpg

Jolly Pumpkin La Parcela...

image-2185414817.jpg

North Peak Nomad dry hard cider...

image-36062378.jpg

...and HB Helles...

image-2601728520.jpg

Won't let me upload the pic, but I'm having an Otter Creek/Lawson's Finest Liquids collab Double Dose. This stuff is insane. Absolutely the closest I've had to Heady/Double Sunshine outside of Vermont. Not saying it is, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone told me this is a Conan beer.

Skookum Jackass IPA it's like a kick in the face with hops and bitterness, pretty good north west coast ipa.

Great baseball game so far. Pulled another growler of Skeeter and made it Tropical Punch. A plentyfull supply for a few days :D (11.55%)

ForumRunner_20131005_231648.jpg

This seems dead for a Saturday night. Why is it when I'm ready to start drinking everybody's gone? Oh well, I'll go grab another.

At Surly today I had One El Hefe Negro, one Schadenfruede, two Misanthropes (one of their sours), two Damiens, and Coffee Bender on tap. Great day, phone doesn't have enough battery to take pics though while there. Got a shirt and goblet too.

Had a Ballast Point Imperial Porter and now a glass of 337 from Noble Wines.

New Glarus Stone Soup. Still cant get into this one,but not really a fan of the style in the first place.Prollally the only one I no likey from them. I do like the aroma though-that counts.

Avery IPA. Wow. Everything I really like about an ipa,right here. That,am Im still a big fan of about everything from them. Juicy,tropical,malty bready,pine, caramel sweetness, comfortably numb.

Channel66 said:
I'm testing the integrity of a bottomless keg of Belgian ipa, just been lazy about posting.

Ahh, the bottomless keg. Can be a blessing or a curse. But it's fun to try to kick it.

Swarley88 said:
I think that about everytime I decide to pop my head in here..

I usually can't start the drankin till after 8:00-8:30. Then it seems most everyone's gone after that.

Billy-Klubb said:
having a small pour of my Port wine I aged in a Hungarian oak barrel. fortified with brandy. 18% of delicious damnation.

That sounds good!

Latest posts

Back