• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Corona mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont have 1 to offer you, but when i bought mine i bought it off amazon, i think it was around $17, and on most stuff if you spend over 25 they ship free (so SWMBO got some perfume). granted it is one of the really really really crappy ones, but with a little modification, actually not to much, it provides a good crush

MaverickBrew said:
From what I have heard they take forever to crush 14 pounds of gain. how true is that ¿

Fairly true, my first 10 gallon batch took forever to crush by hand, but I bought a bolt that fit in the standard drive hole and a socket adaptor for a electric drill, total investment $30 for a double bucket setup with a water cooler hopper, and electric drive. Made grinding the grain for the second batch of beer so much easier

wilserbrewer said:
Ok, maybe some are just bad, others are horrible...just kidding around...crudely manufactured would be an accurate description IMO. Bottom line is that they work pretty well IME.

Agree 100%

FYI - Austin Homebrew has corona mills on sale for $29.99 and he's running a free shipping on orders over $49 this Saturday

Back