• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

8 Gallon "Minibrew system" Conical - $140.00 - East Bay CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeBronco

Reaction score
8 gallon mini brew conical fermenter for sale. I live in an appartment and just dont have any room for it anymore. I have only used this fermenter for ipa's and apa's. has thermostat. Local pickup only (East Bay, CA)

original price with thermostat was $400 + tax and shipping.

"Link to Original site"

299583_10150317851358613_756583612_8027323_2119161087_n.jpg

Nice deal, would totally take it if you were in so Cal. Good luck on the sale

Im in Dublin (where the old hop fields used to be before prohibition). Fremont is just a hop and a skip away. about 10-15 minutes.

BONUS!!! :off:

Whomever buys it, and picks it up (IE i dont have to deliver it) they will be able to try my ever so famous Pliny the Mexican2. Its Pliny the Elder with a gallon of agave nectar and DOUBLE the hops of Russian rivers pliny! Ya, 2lbs of hops in a 5gallon batch. Its literally like getting slapped in the face by a simcoe plant that packs 11% abv!

:tank:

1. If you're willing to ship let me know.
2. Love the Sheridans in the background. Every time I go on a cruise I bring a couple bottles back with me. Nice.

Well, its a bit bulky and might be expensive to ship. I don't mind shipping, ill work on getting a price.

The sheridan is great! Drinking that and 18 year old scotch with a nice Cuban cigar was the highlight of the trip!

One of my favorite parts of a cruise. Having a drink in the cigar lounge, overlooking the ocean, and smoking a Cohiba cuban cigar. The only thing that could have made it better is some great craft brew.

Back