What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheat wine, not the best beer I've ever made, but easy drinking and 9.2 which is what I'm looking for at the moment. :D

image-1150232384.jpg

I'm drinking an "Undercover Investigation Shut-Down". I also picked some Chinook hops, not much but they smell good at least!

IMG_0613.jpg

Where's Billy?

I found him! the Cowboys?!? the only thing worse are those damn Donkeys! c'mon, MrNickVT, I thought you had taste. you do NOT get a zucchini & Dutch chocolate ice cream cake. in fact, I'm giving you a verbal warning. one more infraction like that and I'll send you home without beer. harden the flocc up!

I'm sorry. (plays banjo like Steve Martin)

I'm having this now.

0829131852.jpg

Mirror Pond. Having major Citra withdrawl, and local store hasn't had Torpedo in stock for weeks. Got a bad feeling about this. :mad:

Left work early because I actually ended up with a raging headache. I took a nap, ate a fook ton of food for dinner (no lunch remember) and a half bottle if Advil. Finally starting to feel better so I'm ripping into this:

image-3487520336.jpg

this has been a foooooking sh!ty week dog to the vet phone took a po whats next? drunking some Inspired Artist Black IPA along with some hb rise 'n' shine along withe the last of maple FML

Left work early because I actually ended up with a raging headache. I took a nap, ate a fook ton of food for dinner (no lunch remember) and a half bottle if Advil. Finally starting to feel better so I'm ripping into this:

drank one for me sir!:mug:

this has been a foooooking sh!ty week dog to the vet phone took a po whats next? drunking some Inspired Artist Black IPA along with some hb rise 'n' shine along withe the last of maple FML

Dunno, but two $hitty things always just makes we wait for the third to drop...

tyzippers said:

Atleast you're having a decent ending to an otherwise crappy day. :)
Beer makes everything better.
I would have one if I thought I had any chance of tasting or smelling it. Fooking head cold or whatever this crap is!

Bluegrass on the radio, Highland Gaelic in the glass, bump of Evan Williams. Life is good.

I always liked my bumps and whiskey seperate, but I don't do either anymore. You still interested in cutting up a pig?

I always liked my bumps and whiskey seperate, but I don't do either anymore. You still interested in cutting up a pig?

I'm ready whenever you are to cut. Let me know. Bump of whiskey is a Midwestern thing. Shot with a draft. Bump of others. ....been many years. ;-)

I'm ready whenever you are to cut. Let me know. Bump of whiskey is a Midwestern thing. Shot with a draft. Bump of others. ....been many years. ;-)

I figured with that Hellmann's nonsense. I'll let you know, I'd like to see a night in the 40s first, but that might be a while and they're in a hurry to stop feeding the hogs. Might have it killled and halved, pick it up chilled and then cut. I'm not a great butcher by any stretch, but having it killed would be bad enough.

This is a very tasty blonde - coffee is just right. Thanks Nizzle! :mug:
Haven't tried that but it sounds good. Love the Enterprise opener. Greetings from not too far south in Bear, DE. I used to live in West Grove behind the high school

LoloMT7 said:
After massive unpacking of trades... :-D

The Caldera is one of my faves for working in the yard. I haven't had any in a while though. Maybe I need to buy some more when I get home from this next trip.

Drinking sweet tea, and getting ready to take a nap before work...

I would like this post, but the end of a great beer is nothing to like.:mug:

edit: hurry up & drink something else so I can "like" it. I feel like I owe you one now.

I appreciate the sentiment. The end of a good brew is indeed a sad day. But it is not this day, but soon I fear. Here's one from your neck of the woods (ish).

20130829_204500.jpg

Latest posts

Back