Tenacious G brewery logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poll over two logos, please help!!!!

• number one: squatty

• number two: slim

Results are only viewable after voting.

WortMonger

"Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok guys, need your opinions as to which logo looks better, I like them both but am unsure.

So, number one
Tenacious_G1.JPG

or number two???
Tenacious_G2.JPG

This is the brewery logo, not a bottle logo. Sorry, probably should have said that. On the bottle it will be very very small on the neck wrap, maybe not at all.

Thanks, busted it out in like 20 minutes, but have thought about it a while. I wanted simplicity for T-shirt design and other artstuff. The labels are where all the artwork is on my stuff.

I'm not voting, but I do think I like the slimmer one better. Also, this isn't the whole project. I mean there will be a background design and label for beer bottles and stuff, this is just the generic logo that starts the artwork for everything else.

I'm with Yuri. The "Brewing Company" on #2 looks squished. If you're after just a logo, I go with #1.

Maybe merge the logo of #2 (which I think has a better aspect ratio) and the "brewing company" of #1 (which doesn't look squished)

Well, Number one was the original and I just elonggated it. Maybe I will go back and play with the text a little more. I do like the stubbyness off #1.

Woohoo, thanks for the votes and it really helped me in thinking this logo out. Now I am in stage two. Tell me if you guys think I am going in the right direction here.
Tenacious_G3.JPG

or another version with the G brought out in another color and the degree symbol. Not sure about the degree thing but... I guess here is where more criticism or praise helps me out again. Please comment guys.
Tenacious_G4.JPG

I definately like the 2 color logo better. It catches the eye more so than the single color. Great design!

I like the last one but don't understand the ° symbol. I could see that if you had a P for Plato, that is degrees, gravity is not degrees. Sorry to Nit Pick, but wouldn't want you settling on a logo printing it, then have people nit pick it after the fact.

I like the last one but don't understand the ° symbol. I could see that if you had a P for Plato, that is degrees, gravity is not degrees. Sorry to Nit Pick, but wouldn't want you settling on a logo printing it, then have people nit pick it after the fact.

Maybe that's the G spot?

I really like it .... it looks professional ! Me personally, Id get rid of the massive drop shadow under the G and triangle though.

Awesome looking ... :rockin:

maybe separating the barley from the I so it's a dot, and making the dot a bit smaller, and go somewhere in between for the shadow, like a 50% grey.
looking good, I need to make one for Buna Street brewery. what will I do if i move?

Back