What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And was reading this

ForumRunner_20130928_025455.jpg

Not bad, sore but I've been worse. Though I'm about to get a headache, dealing with the insurance company, then the dealership, and the rental company.

I doubt they are going to total it, which sucks because the whole front end is destroyed but the frame is likely still straight, So basically I'll end up waiting to get a "fixed" car back, with its resale value completely destroyed thanks to carfax.

Yes carfax sucks few weeks ago a lady took out the passenger side of my car but the frame was intact. They fuxed my car but its worth crap now dang bassturds.

Drank a farkin wheatin wootin stout finished

Not too often I dabble with my booze closet but we came into about 10 pounds of pomegranates for a low hanging tree around the block so we infused some Blanco with a couple and made some goofy looking margaritas. Extremely pink but goes down just a little too easy

Class V is solid. You'll like it.

You originally from the Valley?

tyzippers said:
Thinking about heading to Voodoo to stand in line for a few hours...

Ahh, the real reason you went home this weekend. A buddy drove up for that, little too far for me.

Something tells me that won't go over well with the wife! ;)

She's OK with it. She has to work anyway. But my hopes and visions just got dashed all to hell after I took a look at the projected effects on my bank account and realized that I don't have enough to cover all the upcoming bills even without going to Voodoo. So guess what I'm not doing. I'm super fuuuking pissed right now.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Interview for a new post or civilian job? Good luck in either case!

Thanks! I decided to take a second, part-time job to feed the brewing habit. Between retirement savings, regular savings, and bills, doesn't leave much left over for brewing. It would be fine if I was just brewing, but I have equipment upgrades I want to make. Expensive upgrades, haha.

Coffee, while making cinnamon buns, doing mash math, and waiting for my brewbuddy to come over

TNGabe said:
Oolong and water. Lovely day here as well. Selling some bread and then heading off to judge a flight and then Oktoberfest. Rough day. ;)

I can't wait till this afternoon! Oktoberfest will be the highlight of my whole month.

nukebrewer said:
Thanks! I decided to take a second, part-time job to feed the brewing habit. Between retirement savings, regular savings, and bills, doesn't leave much left over for brewing. It would be fine if I was just brewing, but I have equipment upgrades I want to make. Expensive upgrades, haha.

I need to do this. My brewing budget needs some improvement.

NIZZLE said:
Holy fooooooking sheeeet is it Oktoberfest everywhere this weekend I'm supposed to be going to Oktoberfest as well today :)

Awesome. Have fun and try to leave without a broken hand. :p

More of the coff. Yeah, I know, I know, it's after noon on a Saturday, I should be having a beer. But I still need to workout this afternoon so I will be waiting until after that to pour myself a tasty treat.

Latest posts

Back