Looking for any fuggle-types or Willamette hops to trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EinGutesBier

Reaction score
Some of you may recall my ill-fated hop swap thread. I've got another Belgian in the works and hoping a kind soul out there would be willing to trade their fuggles, goldings or even Willamette hops for anything I've got. I know those types are like gold, but maybe something in my stash will be beneficial to someone.

I'd be happy to swap for as much fuggle as you can spare. Unfortunately, the only hops I have a surplus of right now are Galena and Mt. Hood. Brewing Belgians don't really require a high alpha hop like Galena and the Mt. Hood is all right, but I have too much of it.

I've got Willamette, and I'd be happy to trade for some Galena.

PM me if you want to work something out.

jds said:
I've got Willamette, and I'd be happy to trade for some Galena.

PM me if you want to work something out.
Great, will do.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I have hop suey. Not sure if there would be a lot of takers for this. It's a mystery AA, but when I've used it before, I've noticed a pretty even blend of noble aromatic hops and bolder bittering hops. Just putting it out there.

I checked my stash and I'm down to my last 4oz of fuggles, I could have sworn that I had a 1/2 pound still.... I must have brewed a few batches in my sleep or something:confused: So, sorry but I can't get rid of what little I still have.

TexLaw said:
If you still need some, I have some Fuggles and Willamette that I would not mind swapping for some Mt. Hood.

TL
That sounds great. If you could PM me, we can swap all the necessary details. Thank you sir.

Back