Northern Brewer ship error

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baron

Reaction score
Ordered 1lb of PBW and got 5lbs of One Step.
They said keep it -- and they'll ship out PBW also.

Nice!

one of our brew club members picked up a pro brewer partial mash kit there and when he got back to Duluth, it had the grains for a different recipe. One call and they expressed him up the correct grains. Anyone can make a mistake but NB does a great job of fixing these.

NB is great -- I was expecting to send the One Step back.

I've brewed many of their kits -- all very good.

Brewing their Smashing Pumpkin on Sat.

An online HBS accidentally shipped me someone else's entire order. $120 worth of stuff. I had to make a 40-minute round trip, using my own gas and car, to drop it off at UPS. I barely even got a "Thank you" out of it.

An online HBS accidentally shipped me someone else's entire order. $120 worth of stuff. I had to make a 40-minute round trip, using my own gas and car, to drop it off at UPS. I barely even got a "Thank you" out of it.

You are one of the FEW who have had a negative experience. NB's customer service, from personal experience and from what others have posted, is among the best in business!!

Man, I never get errors like that. I always get exactly what I ordered. Maybe I should use NB instead of LHBS on the chance I could score some free stuff!

Back