Sounds like something an ex would say...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both those 2 are idiots...In John McEnroes auto-bio, "Serious", he relays some interseting stories about visiting his famous 'in-laws' (he was married to Tatum Oneil). Ryan comes off as an arrogant bully, and Farrah as an airhead bimbo. (Go figure)

Torben Ulrich said:
Both those 2 are idiots...In John McEnroes auto-bio, "Serious", he relays some interseting stories about visiting his famous 'in-laws' (he was married to Tatum Oneil). Ryan comes off as an arrogant bully, and Farrah as an airhead bimbo. (Go figure)

"You cannot be serious!"

Torben Ulrich said:

I guess "arrogant bully" takes on a new meaning with the following story. Seems as though Ryan fired a gun at his son! What an a$$hole!

Ryan O'Neal arrested!

This thread popped up as a related thread to one I was reading. I know its old, but its interesting to read it now considering what's going on with her.

Back