What is best in life?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
42!!!!!

Seriously, best in life is Friends and Family... Without them, everything else is meaningless.

The Best Things in Life

Cold mornings, and a nekkid wife in my bed. Preferably my own but, if her husband doesn't know me I'll consider the option.

I am also told the best things in life are free.

But for Conan; To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Had to google-fu the specifics but, I just watched this the other nite.

Last edited by a moderator:
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.

I swear I didn't expect to be the first person to recognize a line from Conan the Barbarian.

I thought we were going to embark upon a philosophical discussion.

Instead we have the opposite: movie trivia

Ghengis Khan.

Win. And awesome. Ghengis Khan had his stuff together world conquest, self populating entire nations and running his life based on quotes like this. Just great stuff.

I don't know why, but quotes from Conan are just damn funny. Especially this one because it is from the Khan.

Ok maybe this will get us back on track (then again maybe not)

1. Love, trust, and passion from your spouse.
2. Love and respect from your kids.
3. Great friends and glasses full of ale to share with them.

ConantheBarbarianontheattack.jpg

Seriously, I am laughing my butt off just thinking about that movie. It is so funny. Also, to think he is the governor of California is awesome.

Funny? Bite your tongue! That movie is a flat out classic, Ahnold is the sh*t!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sHvWYAzIRo]YouTube - Arnold Coming[/ame]

I knew I shouldn't have taken this seriously in the drunken room.

Latest posts

Back