• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

want foodsaver and mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowlife

Reaction score
Anybody got a foodsaver or a mill they want to trade for brew related items? If not anyone have one they want to sell at a discount price? Pm if youhave one of these items for sale or trade.

While it is not a foodsaver I do have a vacuum sealer. It is a Master Chef Vacuum Sealer, model yj-3076. I have had it for a couple years and barely used it because I also got a food saver that I like better. I have a little bit of a roll of bags too.

I don't see people looking to get rid of their foodsavers unless they upgraded to a different model.

keep an eye on craigslist for a foodsaver. i got one last weekend for $10 and it works beautifully.

Good luck, yah these two items are those that once people get them, they never get rid of them (if they are brewers)

I hardly ever see a foodsaver or vacuum sealer on craigslist. Furthermore, I don't see much in the Pittsburgh area brewing related compared to the scores I see others get in the central US or west coast.

if you look in the DC area CL, you'll see a nice FS for dirt cheap. to boot, the guy selling it goes to my church. maybe see if he'll ship?

Ok, fly it over to me! :p

I see one in DC for $85 which is a little high for me at this current juncture. :fro:
look at what you're getting though. that's one of the better models. not everyone can find one for $10 like i did last weekend :eek:

look at what you're getting though. that's one of the better models. not everyone can find one for $10 like i did last weekend :eek:

Oh I'm not saying that foodsaver is not worth it. But it's too expensive for me right now as I just graduated school and looking for a job. Plus I don't need a fancy one just one for sealing mason jars. Thanks for the lead though.

Keep looking...

I bought a NEW V2430 online for less than $70 this year from a store. Came with all the bells and whistles.

I got the same model as The Pol on ebay for about 74 bucks, shipped. Brand new in box, all attachments and everything. Just gotta be patient.

if you look in the DC area CL, you'll see a nice FS for dirt cheap. to boot, the guy selling it goes to my church. maybe see if he'll ship?

I second searching CL.

I just got a Rival Seal-a-Meal vs220 off CL this weekend for $7! Sealed up two pounds of hops today, worked like a charm.

Found a foodsaver on craigslist 25 dollars. An hour drive though....
Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Latest posts

Back