Florida active Miami/Ft Lauderdale members

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeilGordon

Reaction score
been kind of brewing on my own for a while now and would like to find maybe an active club that helps local home brewers. Seems like the only places to purchase product locally is from the Beer Cartel in Ft Lauderdale, the lady at the Yellow Green Market in Hollywood, and there is a place off of NW 79th and Biscayne.

My favorite local brewery is the 26 Degree Brewery up in Pompano as its close to my current job.

Im a pilot so I might not be able to meet at times but would love to find a club that meets once a month to talk and sample each others stock.

Post up, love to get some feed back.

FLAB is in Lauderdale and MASH is in Miami. They are both active clubs and I'm sure you'll meet some great folks. I think FLAB meets at 26 degrees.

Neil

Just FYI, The place on 79th and Biscayne closed a few months back unfortunately. just letting u know so you don't make the drive.
In Miami I think M.A.S.H. is the only club I've heard of, started following their FB page. they meet once a month, I've been trying to make it to one of their meetings but like you my work schedule is tight... I believe they have been meeting at the Lincoln Beard Brewery

Latest posts

Back