#1 Water bottle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosquitocontrol

Reaction score
Has anyone used this site in order to purchase #1 water bottles (instead of better bottles). From what I gather they are the same thing, but this site is priced at 8.99! When I filled out my info, it said $0.00 for shipping. Has anyone bought from here?

I can't seem to find them in stores anywhere and think $20 is too much to stock up on better bottles.

Bisphenol-A Free 5 Gallon PET Bottles | Water delivery md

No, But I predicted it was going to start happenning after the BPA bans started AND the Better Bottle corporation starting getting into making waterbottles for a couple of spring water manufactures that more companies were going to jump on the bandwagon and start making them as well, which would benefit us homebrewer's immensely!!!

I'm been saying it on therefoer the last year...That means a lot of our "conventional wisdom" about not using water bottles will be moot as well...there's going to be very little difference between water bottles and better bottles...

Good to see!!!

:mug:

Looks like there is a $6.00 deposit per bottle on your first order, and your first order must be at least 3 bottles.

So i'm not sure how good of a deal this would actually end up being. It does say that the deposit is only for your initial order, even if you order more bottles on your 2nd order.

Also looks like it's not shipping - it's home delivery.

Great if you're in the service area....

Back