• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB for a Brutus build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doodlebug

Reaction score
I'd like to buy a few items if priced reasonably:

--Stainless False Bottom for Keggle
--Grain Mill
--March 809
--Jet burners (seems the 10-tips are not available anywhere anymore?)
--Therminator/plate chiller
--Stainless 1/2" ball valves

These is for a brutus build. Not likely that you have some of these "just laying around", but if you do, hook a brother up!

:mug:

seem to be available here:

Tejas Smokers

Not sure if they are reasonably priced or not (most of their burners are high priced), but they show available and in stock. Plus free shipping is always a baronus.

I just ordered some orifice fittings from them so I recently looked at their website...

These are the burners I got.. not shabby for 21 bucks each.

Here is the plate chiller I have. I just have the small 10 plate one.. or maybe its 15 plates I cant remember. I dont use it anymore I wasnt satisfied with it. I guess if you wanted that I could probably sell it to you.

The reason I wasnt satisfied is because I shoulda got a bigger one to do the job. The chiller worked well.. I just wasnt getting the knock down I wanted.

Those burners aren't bad for that price. I've heard conflicting reports about their performance. Do you find the control on them sufficient? I will be direct firing my mash - do you think I can have enough low output flame to do that with those?

Thanks for the offer on the chiller. I am going to hold out for the best one I can find. I just don't want to go replacing things a year from now.

Latest posts

Back