Visiting Charlotte (Ballantyne)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neilpcraven

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'll be working out of Ballantyne for the month if June. If anyone is having a brewday and needs a dogsbody/washerupper I'd be more than happy to join in and swap some ideas/stories over a beer or two.

Cheers!
Neil

Sorry to hear you don't like the area. I just saw your post and would have tried to meet up with you. Unfortunately I'm in the middle of building a house so no brewing right now. I'm about 45 min north of the greater Charlotte area, but get down there a couple times a month.

Have you tried visiting some of the local breweries? Triple C, NoDa, and Birdsong are a few good ones in Charlotte. There's always Olde Mecklengburg as well. I'd also recommend going to the new BB&T Baseball park to catch a game, visit EpiCenter in downtown, and hit a few of the bars down there.

I should clarify - I mean Ballantyne is incredibly dull. The rest of the city and surroundings are very nice, and the beer is very drinkable :)

Latest posts

Back