My Apfelwein Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kornbread

Reaction score
Here's my Apfelwien label. Or at least a first draft. Once again the uploaded pic isn't as sharp as the original file on my machine. But, at least you can get the concept.

1237962.png

The apple is a little off center. I'm not sure that's a bad thing? And I don't know if I like the pink either. That was my wife's Idea. But she's pretty excited to try the stuff.

Thoughts? Ideas?

UPC? really?

The concept with the apple is nice but your rocking 3 different fonts, maybe 2 at the most I would say, thats the way to go.

Here's my Apfelwien label. Or at least a first draft. Once again the uploaded pic isn't as sharp as the original file on my machine. But, at least you can get the concept.

1237962.png

The apple is a little off center. I'm not sure that's a bad thing? And I don't know if I like the pink either. That was my wife's Idea. But she's pretty excited to try the stuff.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Ok, I took the suggestions and made changes. I like it better.

3668267.png

I'm still not sure about the brewery logo in the bottom left corner. It kind of clashes. But, the apple really looks off center without it.

Better?

Don't be a UPC hater... Mine has the batch number and date, all inconspicuous-like down there underneath the bar code.

Can you change the brewery logo colors to either the same scheme or more neutral(tones of grey or browns?) The apple is off center so that will give that effect.

I'm a huge fan of brewery logo centered at either the top or the bottom... If you squared the label more the apple would then be centered as well

Looks good to me, you could change your logo color scheme to match the reds and browns of the label...

I'm not sure I want to change the color scheme of the logo. I may just drop it all together and "square" the label up. As for the other colors: (text, borders, etc.) I use the little dropper tool on the other parts of the label. I'm not sure what it's called. But it's the tool that lets you touch anywhere on an image and take the color from the image. (Did that make sense?) Every color (other than the logo) can be found on that apple.

I'm not sure I want to change the color scheme of the logo. I may just drop it all together and "square" the label up. As for the other colors: (text, borders, etc.) I use the little dropper tool on the other parts of the label. I'm not sure what it's called. But it's the tool that lets you touch anywhere on an image and take the color from the image. (Did that make sense?) Every color on the label can be found on that apple.

Where in the world are the blues from the logo?

Latest posts

Back