Baltimore, Md here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackT

Reaction score
Hey guys! Im Jack from Baltimore.. Still a n00b at brewing, but have a Scotch Ale, English Lager, Irish Stout and an American Pale Ale under my belt so far...

I look forward to learning from everyone!

4 brews under your belt already? Damn, that's more than me and I don't really consider myself a "n00b". Wait, maybe I am? I'm humbled.

Anyway, sorry to ramble on, welcome to the site. Sounds like you are off to a great start already.

I'm also curious, which of those beers was your favorite?

Hey guys! Im Jack from Baltimore.. Still a n00b at brewing, but have a Scotch Ale, English Lager, Irish Stout and an American Pale Ale under my belt so far...

I look forward to learning from everyone!
Welcome aboard, just North of you in York, Pa

Welcome aboard! I lived near Baltimore for 10 years, really miss it sometimes (mostly Max's and DuClaw in Fell's :D )

Cheers!

Thanks, guys! The English Lager was my favorite... as one of my first, it was a tad bit yeasty... but it worked well. Ive had friends bugging me to make another batch! Im thining of a Lemon Wheat Ale next...... gotta buy a "zester" for the lemons!

Welcome to the board from another Marylander! How did you Scotch Ale turn out? I have had that on my list to brew for a few months and have kept getting other ideas.

Welcome to the board from another Marylander! How did you Scotch Ale turn out? I have had that on my list to brew for a few months and have kept getting other ideas.

Bitter....

Im glad I made it, but I wont be making it again. Its called a pint of "Bitters" for a reason! LOL

ZOMFG....the Marylander's are coming around like cockroaches (Sorry, been watching too much Discovery Channel recently) Holy smokes!

Welcome to the cult, err, I mean club!

Latest posts

Back