10% Off Inkbird ITC-1000F Temp. Controller @amazon.ca

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
10% Off Inkbird ITC-1000F Temp. Controller @amazon.ca

10% discount by coupon code 6I6IA6Z4 from 18/06/2015 to 25/06/2015.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00QIE0VWE/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

ITC-1000 Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller from Inkbird. Similar to the very popular STC-1000 temperature controller.The ITC-1000 displays in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.

Temperature Calibrating, Refrigerating control output delay protection
Fahrenheit and Celsius Display Can Be Chosen
Control the Temperature by Setting the Temperature Set Value and the Difference Value
Alarm When Temperature Exceeds the Limit or When Sensor Error
2 Relays, Switch Between Cooling and Heating Modes

Dual Stage means you can control both a heating and cooling device to dial in fermentation temperatures. This could also be used to control kegerator temperatures.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had one of these for 2 months running a fermentation chamber and can confirm, works just as good as STC-1000 but does F mode so nice for us not on metric.

There are two Amazon listing. Is there any difference between these two beside different vendors?

$16.49
$15.99

Can't get the code to work with either. :confused:

I have had one of these for 2 months running a fermentation chamber and can confirm, works just as good as STC-1000 but does F mode so nice for us not on metric.

Me 2, three running 3 bay chambers with reptile heaters and cooling fans. Great customer service as well!

Back