• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ball lock kegs great deal!! (under $25)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nedvalton

Reaction score
I ran across a great deal a few miles outside nashville. It is local p/u only so I am unable to take advantage. If you are interested pm me and ill get you the details. And would also be greatful if someone is willing to get mine and I pay you and have them shipped to me.

I know just about 40 mins south of me ( Morgantown wv) wit my local brew club I get them for 19$

why don't I fond them that cheap here in ATL? Anybody got a magic cheap source here? If I could take the time to run up to Nashville I'd be there... 2 3 year old kids make that impossible. argh!

Wow, if it wasn't a 4 hour drive I would pick them up tomorrow. How many does the guy have?

I'm not sure as far as I've been told by my fellow homebrewers it's a homebrew store but only open on Fridays so it's on the complicated side to get there

Back