Syracuse, ny - round 7 group grain buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have an unopened sack of bz pils. Let me know what you have to trade. Am still looking for small quantities of specialty grains.

I have:
A bit of Aromatic
Black Malt
Chocolate
Honey
Rye

I don't have a ton of #'s but let me know if you're interested or I could just buy from you if I don't have what you want.

I would be interested in a split with C15, C120, honey malt, and roasted barley.

Can put me down for a 1/3 of C120, and a 1/3 of honey malt. Anyone else interested in those?

haha I know I was totally done with my order, Now bring on the splits !! ....and more hops of course added # of saaz 1 more to close.

Oh boy, here we go. You are going to cause me to spend even more money.

yup!

I jumped in on the aromatic malt split (.5 closed), am down to like 4lbs. If people are interested I would go to a third on this, if we open up thirds.

I would also try melanoidin malt at 1/3

Ok, I added some sacks. 1 BZ-Pils, 2 BZ-Munich, 2 BZ-Wheat, 1 CM-2ROW, and 1 TF-MOPA.

Up to 105 bags!

If we close all the 1/3 splits just added we will make our goal for 3 pallets!

The following are now available for 1/3 bag splits:

BZ-CHIT (Chit Malt - like carapils)
CM-WHET (Wheat Malt)
GW-C60 (60 Crystal)
BZ-MELN (Melanoidin Malt)
GB-HONY (Honey Malt)
GW-C120 (120 Crystal)
BD-RSTB (Roasted Barely)
CM-MUNH (Munich)
GW-C15 (15 Crystal)

bierhaus is bringing the thunder!

lots of hops are nearly closed out too. Don't forget them :D

me thinks we will make it.

Keep in mind we can get between 115 - 122 bags of grain and be all good. That would leave ~ 4 bags space for hops, chemicals,etc.

I will hop in on the 1.3 splits of Roasted Barley and Honey Malt.

It looks like there is a split open for Crystal 15 but no one is on it? If that is actually going I will get in on that too.
Do you want me to update the sheet with my interest in the splits or is someone managing that?

I will hop in on the 1.3 splits of Roasted Barley and Honey Malt.

It looks like there is a split open for Crystal 15 but no one is on it? If that is actually going I will get in on that too.
Do you want me to update the sheet with my interest in the splits or is someone managing that?

I'll add you, but you are more than welcome to update your amounts yourself as well.

Also I am on the live chat in google docs on the order sheet as well if anyone has questions.

I'll add you, but you are more than welcome to update your amounts yourself as well.

Thanks,
If that fuggles doesn't close in time I will take 1 more pound of it to close it. But I will hold off until we get a few days closer just incase someone else wants in.

I might do the same for the Saaz too if it doesn't close.

Copyright, I moved your BZ-CHIT 1/2 bag split to a 1/3 bag split. That ok with you?

Yes, however. The however is that I have a full sack order of BZ-CRPL (carapils). If the BZ-CHIT fills I will want to either drop my BZ-CRPL or more likely substitute something else, i.e keep the same number of full sacks but with a different mix.

Up to 105 bags!

If we close all the 1/3 splits just added we will make our goal for 3 pallets!

The following are now available for 1/3 bag splits:

BZ-CHIT (Chit Malt - like carapils)
CM-WHET (Wheat Malt)
GW-C60 (60 Crystal)
BZ-MELN (Melanoidin Malt)
GB-HONY (Honey Malt)
GW-C120 (120 Crystal)
BD-RSTB (Roasted Barely)
CM-MUNH (Munich)
GW-C15 (15 Crystal)

Another option instead of the GW-C60 (with one person signed up) is to change my organic C60 split (currently split 1/2 with bellinmi88). I'm ok with it if bellinmi88 is ok AND dbush20 was willing to go for the organic version. Or, knowing that bellinmi88 actually preferred getting the regular C60, if dbush20 preferred that I would be OK will giving up the organic variety, and we three splitting the GW-C60 (again, assuming bellinmi88 would be ok with 1/3 vs 1/2). Wow, that was long winded!

Funny I was just thinking that. I would give up the organic for regular C60. You can update that if you would like.

Funny I was just thinking that. I would give up the organic for regular C60. You can update that if you would like.

Done, you and I completed the C60 split. Jeff/Cidah, the count remains the same as we completed the 1/3 split but removed the 1/2 organic c60 split. Do you want to reuse the 1/2 split space for something else? :)

So, I have a full pail of PBW, a full sack of BZ Pills, and a .67 sack of Munich, but my "items" only reads 2.0. Am I doing something wrong?

So, I have a full pail of PBW, a full sack of BZ Pills, and a .67 sack of Munich, but my "items" only reads 2.0. Am I doing something wrong?

Fixed it. I removed the splits section from the sum awhile back but forgot to add it back in when we added splits back to the order.

Is there still a 5 sack minimum? I'm trying to read as much of this thread as possible...really, I am...

Looks like I've closed out the Munich and Saaz. Cool.

Hey folks, I'll post this again...but I think it would be a good idea if all of us Ithacans (and surrounding area folks) sent one rep out to the Cuse to pick up the order. I wouldn't mind being that person if no one else wants to do it, since I also have truck. Let's keep in touch.

Hey folks, I'll post this again...but I think it would be a good idea if all of us Ithacans (and surrounding area folks) sent one rep out to the Cuse to pick up the order. I wouldn't mind being that person if no one else wants to do it, since I also have truck. Let's keep in touch.

On the second page we have group pick-up groups. I'll put you under the Ithaca group.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvGGgq4iC1v4dExZaVhjeEFrbU5jVEhKQnJqNDh5bmc#gid=15

Alright I loaded up on a bunch of splits - finishing some out. Looks like we r only 3 bags away. I think that spreadsheet is awesome - who gets credit for creating it? Have my awe and thanks!

Back