Free Stella Chalice-Just call and they'll ship it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11 minutes and 29 seconds on the first try.. really nice girl taking info !!
Wham, bam, thank you original poster.. I'll toast to you in my chalice in 3-4 weeks !

11 minutes and 29 seconds on the first try.. really nice girl taking info !!
Wham, bam, thank you original poster.. I'll toast to you in my chalice in 3-4 weeks !

Yea mine sounded super hot. I asked if she had a boyfriend and she said no. I said how about a girlfriend? She said no.

It was all down hill from there. She was a good sport. Even said she was blushing when I told her I know some free spirited women who like to experiment. Then SWMBO came in and wanted to know who I was talking too :mad:

Yea mine sounded super hot. I asked if she had a boyfriend and she said no. I said how about a girlfriend? She said no.

It was all down hill from there. She was a good sport. Even said she was blushing when I told her I know some free spirited women who like to experiment. Then SWMBO came in and wanted to know who I was talking too :mad:
it was jake, from state farm
haha

Got through on first call, but 30 minutes on hold. Oh well, free is good. On its way 3-4 weeks. Thanks OP for the heads up.

Wow, 30 min on hold? I got to the 9 min mark and hung up.

Maybe I'll try tomorrow when I have nothing better to do....

just got mine ordered...got through on the first try and didn't wait on hold at all. guess there is something to be said for calling early Sunday morning.

nukinfuts29 said:
i can only imagine how many people are calling. Just hit speaker and put the phone down

Thats what I did, cell phone on speaker in my recliner. Well, had quite a bit to drink, passed out listening to the hold music, woke up 40 minutes later and thought "How did i pocket dial someone with my phone on my chest?" And went to bed. Checked my phone this morning and the hbt app was open to the first page of this thread. Didn't remember calling till I saw this.

I've got a second chalice on the way using my wifes name. Now I can have a pair of chalices

-=Jason=-
Sent from my HTC using Home Brew edit : this phone call was 3min 53 seconds long.

It took me about 3 minutes Friday morning to get one. It took a little persistance to get one for my wife last night-about 5 call backs and 5-10 minutes on hold.

Don't care much for the beer, but I like the glass.

CGVT said:
It took me about 3 minutes Friday morning to get one. It took a little persistance to get one for my wife last night-about 5 call backs and 5-10 minutes on hold.

Don't care much for the beer, but I like the glass.

It's not a glass its a chalice. Did you click option 1 and 2 to learn why a chalice is a chalice and not a glass and why a glass is a glass and not a chalice.

-=Jason=-
Sent from my HTC using Home Brew Talk

They had a huge display of these chalices at my local grocery store. I asked if I could buy one and they said it was display only. They literally had 30 of them sitting there in a retail store and I can't buy one? Why is it illegal for me to have some stupid chalice in texas.

They had a huge display of these chalices at my local grocery store. I asked if I could buy one and they said it was display only. They literally had 30 of them sitting there in a retail store and I can't buy one? Why is it illegal for me to have some stupid chalice in texas.

yes, it is

for some odd reason Texas is exempt from the Free Chalice... just call and give an address of a relative or friend out of state.

-=Jason=-

just called (option 3 to get the glass) all reps were busy, but that recording and options menu is freaking hilarious. Even if you've called, call back and just listen to it. "press 20 if you have fallen asleep"

All done, less than 5 minutes. I think I heard the word chalice about 42 times... Oh well, fair is fair. Its a free glass after all!

just called (option 3 to get the glass) all reps were busy, but that recording and options menu is freaking hilarious. Even if you've called, call back and just listen to it. "press 20 if you have fallen asleep"

did you press 20 to see what happens?

FWIW the offer says 1 per person but the operator explained that it is 1 per shipping address (I wanted to get one for my wife as well, she had her's shipped to her office. :p )
)

Nice. Mine is on the way, it through on the second try. I'm making my swmbo do it as well. Ok ok, I am not making her...I asked nicely...no I begged.

Back