Guess what I found on the side of the road?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get from that story, that I stole a keg of beer. Why not look at it like the truck driver was littering, and I was helping clean up the countryside? Some of you people really need to get off your soap boxes and move on. My conscious is clear on this one, I didn't steal a damn thing.

weak sauce

AB has 50% of the beer market, I think they can handle losing kegs here and there.

And yes it would be different if it were from Rogue or Stone. They are doing great things to the beer market and i think everyone here would return it to them, but it would probably be a small percentage who returns the AB keg. AB was just sued for watering down their beer, who knows how long that has been going on. How much do they think they stole during that period of watering down beers?

The watered down beer suit was completely specious.

I'm amazed that you find morals are situational.

Aaww c'mon guys. You tryin to tell me if you were in the same situation,that you wouldn't keep it?! They'd have to dump the beer legally anyway. And how could you know who lost it? I don't think the truck stopped in that spot,or he likely wouldn't have been able to walk away with it.

I have been in the same situation and no, I didn't keep it. I drove it back to the brewery and was rewarded by them.

Did they let you keep the beer? It's my understanding from my own experiences that they can't take returns on "foodstuffs" by federal law?...

The watered down beer suit was completely specious.

I'm amazed that you find morals are situational.

I'm amazed that you are siding with AB, I used to spend quite a bit of change on AB beers in college and hearing that they all could have been watered down ticks me off. They werent just being questioned about one beer, but TWELVE major beers which are probably their top sellers.

I'm amazed that you are siding with AB, I used to spend quite a bit of change on AB beers in college and hearing that they all could have been watered down ticks me off. They werent just being questioned about one beer, but TWELVE major beers which are probably their top sellers.

Do some research. I'm not defending AB by any means. I'm defending the truth.

i just wanted to post in this thread before it gets locked in 3...2.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back