What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mad elf, you all know what I is. Finished brewing my jolly holly and came in at 1.080 instead of 1.070. I think my refractomer may not be ATC. it wasn't reading right so I added a pound of DME. Oh well. It tasted good.

Kegged my pumpkin stout. It's too dark to be a porter. I don't gush about my beers often, but this is pretty awesome. I'm proud of myself.

Tired.

What thread? What did you do?

Never ending word thread... Anytime someone used a word that implied anything bad or feminine I posted "dar". It pissed one guy off. App must have just been glitchy when I couldn't post cause I have done it more times since. Chef is assisting me in being a delinquent.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

More mad elf. I'm off tomorrow.

I'll join you.

Pat, I just LOL, I got bombed

IMG_5318.jpg

No Monday for me either:D one more brew coming up while the weather is good, just got to decide.

I want to brew my mosaic smash IPA but Mama Hello may not appreciate me blowing another day on brewing. Then again, she pretty much ignored me and didn't care to watch much. I was mildly bummed...I wanted her to see how I make beer. I'm so whiny.

Care to share although I think we're past rhubarb season.

The recipe? I bumped my thread in Lambic with a pic and tasting note. The recipe is there. I'm getting Chardonnay on the nose and grapefruit and mango on the palate with some tart funk.
I've just started messing with Brett this year and it's amazing what it can do.

Sent from my magic box, using only my thumbs.

Back